Acting in alignment with our organization’s Vision and Values, it’s important we make a statement of solidarity with the African American community.
Black Lives Matter.
Diversity in leadership is necessary and powerful.
Equal opportunity and safety are fundamental responsibilities we have to each other.
We are committed to:
- Not turn our backs on racism and not make any more excuses
- Continuing to learn about all ways to create an environment of inclusion and equality
- Working to help our clients represent the makeup of their communities in their workforce and leadership
- Support our clients in creating healthy, safe, and engaged company cultures
- Facing difficult conversations about bias and discrimination head-on and hold ourselves and those we interact with accountable to reflect on blind spots
Diversity is strength. It fosters innovation, pushes everyone to look at things from different perspectives, and puts companies in the best position to retain and attract top talent.
When you get these jobs that you have been so brilliantly trained for, just remember that your real job is that if you are free, you need to free somebody else.If you have some power, then your job is to empower somebody else.This is not a grab-bag candy game. – Toni Morrison