Let's Get Started!
The Talent Store is here to help you achieve your goals through recruiting, on-boarding, strategy, and more. Reach out with any questions, or schedule time to meet virtually!
We are specialized in being a complete talent program partner. We focus on providing holistic solutions for our key clients in periods of start-up, growth, or strategy change to help them develop a long-term talent strategy with one trusted resource
Talent strategy is a holistic approach to attracting, acquiring, and retaining talent. In short, it takes into consideration all pieces of the talent puzzle. We believe that by looking at the whole, we can help our clients achieve long term success as a growing employer.
- Position and job description development
- Employment mission, vision, values, and branding alignment
- Advertising and applicant tracking/matching technology implementation
- Market and compensation analysis
- Executive search
- Mid-level or bulk recruitment
- Interview and vetting process improvement and training
- Development of systems, processes and programs for scalability and growth
- Implementation of impactful and effective on-boarding programs
- Internal career pathing and position change process development
- Relocation and transfer process improvement
- Make sure you feel heard, understood, and that their communication and work style fits your culture, values and timelines
- In initial discussions, they ask questions that guide them in customizing their process to fit your organization
- Look for a track record of success and specific examples of experience that is in line with your project needs
- Ensure that their representation of you is in line with your brand and that their market outreach is not being passed along to someone less experienced
- Excellence in communication, follow through, and a sense of urgency
- Insist on a clear scope of work, guarantee period, billing cycle, and fee structure that meets your expectations and budget
- If your goal is to address talent needs in a long-term, strategic way, do not select a partner who is narrowly specialized or siloed by industry or position type