Our Trailing Partner Program was created to help with the soft landing and job placement of anyone moving to Tucson with a partner who’s been relocated.
It’s designed to be a win-win-win for:
- Employers who are concerned about retaining relocated talent
- Those supporting their partner’s career move that have to face the uncertainty of finding work in a new city
- The Tucson community and it’s dedication to attracting and retaining diverse and bright new talent
Approximately $25 billion is spent annually on corporate relocation. Add that figure to the average recruitment cost for many professional positions—two-and-a-half-times-salary—and business leaders face significant losses each time a relocated hire or transferred employee doesn’t work out.
SHRM and Worldwide ERC
Today, about two-thirds of families with school-age children rely on dual incomes, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That means when one person is offered a job requiring relocation, it’s often a mixed blessing. While an opportunity for a new position offers higher pay to one person, the other can be left jobless in an unfamiliar city, with no connections or prospects.
Our promise to Employers and Trailing Partners
The Talent Store will act as a “welcoming committee” and connection point for trailing partners to find their professional landing within Tucson.
We have a dedicated representative who will personally reach out to the referred trailing partner, obtain the resume and have a conversation to learn more about their experience, motivators, unique skill sets and career ambitions. From there, we will package and market the candidate to local employers in alignment with what we’ve learned. Additionally, we will connect them with local organizations and events that fit their interests and hobbies.
Employer Coalition Member Benefits:
- Enhance your relocation program with a trusted partner
- Acheive marked improvement in your relocation retention metrics
- Gain first access to talented trailing partners we’re representing from other employer members
- Receive deep discounts on placement fees when hiring a trailing partner represented by The Talent Store
What you will do:
- Join our Employer Coalition
- Refer a trailing partner to The Talent Store by sharing the link to our registration form or by completing the registration as a referring company
- Pay a per person Concierge Fee: $500
- Get ready to hear from us about other talented job seekers relocating to Tucson
- Take your seat at the table with leading employers and coalition members to share best practices and resources in this tight talent market
Contact us today to set up a meeting and learn more!
Employer Contact: Devon Underwood at email@example.com
Trailing Partner Contact: Lindsay Crane at firstname.lastname@example.org