Our Trailing Partner Program was created to help with the soft landing and job placement of anyone moving to Tucson or Phoenix with a partner who’s been offered a relocation.
Today, about two-thirds of families with school-age children rely on dual incomes, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That means when one person is offered a job requiring relocation, it’s often a mixed blessing. While an opportunity for a new position offers higher pay to one person, the other can be left jobless in an unfamiliar city, with no connections or prospects.
It’s designed to be a win-win-win for:
- Employers who are concerned about attracting and retaining relocated talent
- Those supporting their partner’s career move that face the uncertainty of finding work in a new city
- The Tucson community and it’s dedication to attracting and retaining diverse and bright new talent
How it works:
- This is an employer paid service that can be engaged as early as the recruiting process after a hiring decision. You determine what will best support your talent acquisition efforts in each situation.
- To engage us, you can reach out via phone, send an email or simply register the referral through our web portal.
Benefits to Relocating Employers:
- Enhance your talent acquisition and relocation program with a trusted and local partner
- Achieve marked improvement in your relocation retention metrics
- Gain first access to talented trailing partners we’re representing from other employer members
- Receive deep discounts on placement fees when hiring a trailing partner represented by The Talent Store