Trailing Partner Program
The Talent Store has developed a Trailing Partner Program that will create an employer coalition to help with the soft landing and job placement of anyone moving to Tucson with a relocating employee.
Our promise to you: The Talent Store will act as a “welcoming committee” and connection point for trailing partners to find their professional landing within the Tucson.
Today, about two-thirds of families with school-age children rely on dual incomes, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That means when one spouse is offered a job requiring relocation, it’s often a mixed blessing. While the husband or wife might have an opportunity for a new position with higher pay, the so-called trailing spouse can be left jobless in an unfamiliar city, with no connections or prospects.
We have a dedicated representative who will personally reach out to the referred trailing partner, obtain the resume and have a conversation to learn more about them, their experience, motivators, unique skill sets and career ambitions. From there, we will package and market the candidate to local employers in alignment with what we’ve learned. Additionally, we will connect them with local organizations and events that fit their interests and hobbies.
Coalition Member Benefits:
- Enhance your relocation program with a trusted partner to work with the spouses, partners or family members of the employees you are relocating.
- Gain first access to talented trailing partners we are representing from other employer members
- Deeply discounted placement fee for any trailing partner hired through The Talent Store
What you will do:
- Refer a trailing partner to The Talent Store via email email@example.com or our website
- Pay a per person Concierge Fee: $500 (volume discounts available)
- Get ready to hear from us about other talented job seekers relocating to Tucson
- Take your seat at the table with other leading employers and coalition members to share best practices and resources in this tight talent market
Contact us today to set up a meeting and learn more!
Or contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 602-820-2990