Our Founder and Principal, Devon Underwood, has a weekly segment, appearing on The Tipping Point, on KVOI 1030 The Voice. Through August and September 2020 she and host Zach Yentzer will be discussing the proprietary lens The Talent Store sees talent strategy through.
- T: creating your Talent Avatar, or understanding who you need.
- A: Advertise and network, or what you need to do to attract top talent and get them to apply
- L: Layout the vetting process; more than interviewing, think about who should interview, what should be asked or assessed, and where the interviews should take place
- E: Execute; what technology, process best practices, or external resources or partners should be leveraged
- N: Negotiate and close the offer
- T: Transition them on board; how will you onboard and orient for success
Take a listen to the links below as they dig into each step together.
In this episode, we talk about the T – Talent Avatar
In this episode, we talk about the A – Advertising and Outreach
In this episode, we talk about the L – Laying out your vetting process
In this episode, we talk about the E – Execute on the candidate experience
In this episode, we talk about the N – Negotiate and close the offer
In this episode, we talk about the second T – Transition and onboard
In this episode, we recap the T.A.L.E.N.T. and talk about how candidates can stand out